Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010

Blog-Candy-Gewinnerin



Und der Gewinner ist :
And the winner is :


Femmy ...

Ich habe Deine Adresse (falls sie sich seit unserem "Männerkarten-Tausch nicht geändert hat).
Falls doch melde Dich bitte, ansonsten bringe ich das Päckchen in den nächsten Tagen zur Post.
Danke an Alle für´s mitmachen.


I have your adress, if it is still the same (then our "men-card-change").If not, please be so kind to contact me - otherwise I´ll bring the parcel on it´s way (in the next days).
Thank you to all of you.

PS : Mein Mann war die Glücksfee.  My hubby was the Fortune.

1 Kommentar:

Femmy hat gesagt…

WOW!!! thank your husband for drawing my name!! can't wait to see all the great stuff i won!
my adress is still the same.
I will be away from 15th - 22 januari, so if you don't here from me before the 22nd don't worry.
have a great sunday!!
hugs femmy